There are many things to do in Kampala, the capital of Uganda. Some popular activities include:
- Visiting the Uganda Museum: This museum has a wide range of exhibits on the history, culture, and natural history of Uganda.
- Taking a city tour: Kampala is a bustling city with a rich history and culture, and taking a guided tour is a great way to learn more about it.
- Exploring the Kampala City Market: This market is one of the largest in East Africa and is a great place to find traditional Ugandan crafts, textiles, and food.
- Visiting the Bahai Temple: This is the only Bahai Temple in Africa and is a unique and interesting place to visit.
- Visit the National Theater: it is a great place to catch a play, music concert or dance performance.
- Visit the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre (UWEC): it’s a great place to learn about the wildlife of Uganda and see a variety of animals.
- Visit the Kasubi Tombs: This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the site of the burial grounds for the Buganda kings.
- Visit the Makerere University: it is the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Uganda.
- Visit the Independence Monument: it is a monument that marks the independence of Uganda from the British colonial rule.
- Visit the Uganda National Mosque: it’s the largest mosque in Uganda and is located in the heart of the city.
These are just a few examples of things to do in Kampala. There are many other places to explore and activities to enjoy in the city.